Volusia County (386) 960-7801
Orange County (407) 930-6060

We're On Your Side

Please contact The United Law Firm for a free initial consultation. Experienced representation is just a phone call away.

When a child is born to unmarried parents the father may not have legal rights to child custody or visitation.  However custody and visitation can be established, either voluntarily or via a paternity action and court order.  

The Father or Mother may file a Paternity action.  A Paternity action with a Parenting Plan can accomplish a few things:

  • The Father is acknowledged as the parent 
  • Establishes the Father’s rights
  • Establishes Time Sharing (visitation),
  • Establishes Decision Making (custody)
  • Establishes Child Support  

If your family law issue concerns Paternity, call us to find out your rights as well as what the other parent can and cannot do.   

Free Consultation

Paternity Disputes and Parental Rights

The establishment of paternity is key to determining
child custody, child support and visitation.

The United Law Firm LLC

 Family Law firm